Being in an Apartment is not Optimal for Nudism

I some days hate the limitations of living in an apartment. I can't make too much noise or I'll bother other people around me, yet there is always that one person who makes shit piles of noise and does not care. I just can't be that inconsiderate.

There is also the thing where people may come to your door at anytime. Others from my floor on occasion come to my door for something or just to talk. Maintenance shows up without a warning as well.

There has been the one time where the fellow who fixes the fridges came over and I had not one clue he was coming over. Well here I sat in my chair nude and listening to music on the headphones and did not hear the door. Well he used the pass key to enter and got an eye full of naked Dave.

Most of the time like right now I have clothing on in the daytimes and the blinds open. I am on the second floor and you can kind of see me in the window if I get close to it (from the parking lot), so I don't chance it and put clothing on. As soon as it starts getting to have the sun on my side of the building I generally close the blinds so that I don't have light on the computer monitor or my TV. It is then the clothing will come off and I can be in my natural state of being. 

I also miss the days of having nudist friends that would come over or I'd go to their place. They all but one moved away and the last one died. Now I enjoy the lifestyle alone. I don't have the money or ability to travel, so I can't go to a camp or resort anymore. Being I know of no others in my aria and can't find any groups about local people, I remain alone. I realize there literally has to be others, maybe even in my building, but I have no way to contact them. If I put up a poster asking for fellow nudists to get hold of me, management would probably be pissy with me.

I tell you if I win the lotto, I may just become a full time nudist and look for cleaners who don't mind and so on. Deliveries are easy, no need to shock anyone, just have then drop it at the door and when they leave, get it. A porch is good for this kind of thing, even if they are no longer in style, I'd have one put on the house I had built just for that.

The other option is to live out of the city, but I require deliveries to the door, as I'm too disabled to go out and get stuff for myself these days. The optimal situation would be a colony where I can get delivery to the door or there is a store very close where I can get stuff on a daily basis and use a cart to get it home. In that case, it would be some place that did NOT have snow half the year like it does here.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting it All Hang Out (Dare to Love Yourself)

See Yourself How You Are, Not How Others Say You Are