Living Among the Clothed

I find it more pleasant to have nothing on of course. Most nudists don't like the feeling of clothing. However, I live in a building with many other people and now and then in the daylight hours people come to the door and I need to quickly put on pants and a shirt. There has been a time where the guy who fixes the fridges walked in on me while I had the headphones on. I literally did not hear him at the door. So now I tend to listen to music only in the evening and night times. It can be a right bother to live in an apartment that is not nudist friendly. I do however dream of being able to live full time in a place where clothing is not mandatory. I see others who live in communities or buildings where they can be free, and I long for that for myself. I also tend most of the time to have a shirt on when I'm doing YouTube videos as people don't seem to have the ability to be mature and not comment about having no shirt on. There are a few videos where I did post myself with no shirt on just because I felt the need to do so.

A nice glass of whiskey can help relax after a day of dealing with people. I highly recommend.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting it All Hang Out (Dare to Love Yourself)

See Yourself How You Are, Not How Others Say You Are

Being in an Apartment is not Optimal for Nudism