Loving Who I Am, and A Back Story

A nice drink of Whiskey while watching a horror film is always a pleasure.
A lot of people my size are ashamed of their body, but if you get into the mindset that it's OK to be in your skin, and to heck with what others think, life gets a lot better for you.
This is the big scar I have just beside a large hernia. The hernia won't be fixed any time soon as I'm at risk of not making it if they operate. So it's one more think that makes me not "average".
I originally gained weight after I hurt my back at the age of 9. I was actually extremely active at that time of my life and despite that, I kept the weight on. When I was in my late 20's, I hurt my back again and was then unable to exercise and I became sedentary. This was when I rapidly gained weight and the stretch marks showed up. In my late 30's I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and by that time could no longer work. Not long after I shot up to 550 lbs. Right now I'm around 380 lbs. So I've lost a great deal of weight, but I'll never be able to work again, and I really do miss working. Being fine with who I am and how I look is a big part of being happy in life. Being nude is the natural state of being and it feels right. I've been a nudist since I was a small child, so was my Dad and my Brother. Mom did not partake, as she had a lot of hang-ups from being raised Catholic. We never went to nudist vacation spots however, I started to do that on my own in my late teens (19). Not it's just a thing around the apartment, but it's who I am and how I wish to be. Peace and dare to be you.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting it All Hang Out (Dare to Love Yourself)

See Yourself How You Are, Not How Others Say You Are

Being in an Apartment is not Optimal for Nudism