FIRST POST, THE MORNING.

Positive body image is what I'm about. I love who I am and am at total peace with how I look. It is sad that most people in our society have issues with their body in some manner or not. Often for men, it's the size of their penis. I am extremely average, but because I'm also extremely overweight, it looks to say the least tiny. I could care less what someone thinks of my misshapen body, or it's parts. The best part of the nudist community is how accepting they are of different body types. Below are a few photos and commentary. I'm sadly a "part time nudist" by necessity, and wish I had the ability (AKA money) to live the lifestyle full time. My entire life I was told it was OK to be nude, I was never shamed into hiding my body, but I was thought the limits of being in a society that does not condone nudity in public. My father and my brother and I where often nude in the evenings in our family home of my youth. My mother had deep rooted hang-ups about it as she was raised "very catholic".

Sleeping nude is the only way to go. It is just a better sleep that way. It's been said it is more healthy for you as well.
Wake up every morning to the site of my stuffed toys on the dresser that all have a special meaning to me. The dog and the bear where Moms. The cow I got when Mom was in the hospital and she almost died. The Pusheen is a remembrance of my not passed on Mother.
Trying to get the best photo for me in bed was tough. It's hard to hold the phone still for me as my hands are not steady, so here is a blurry shot of me in bed.
First thing to do in the morning is to make the coffee in my Moka pot. I love a nice strong cup of coffee to start the day with.
I mostly eat what I call "bean mix", it's lentils cooked with frozen mixed veggies, then a large can of crushed tomatoes, and a large can of stewed tomatoes. I often hit it with some hot sauce as I consume it. A batch has 2 cups of dry lentils, and 4 cups of frozen veggies BTW. It makes 6 servings and normally it's all I eat 3 times a day. Some find this dull, but I am used to it and it's actually healthy eating.
Rule number one of being naked when you are doing things in your apartment is have the blinds closed. I'm on the first floor (20 up to my window), and although it's not possible to see in from the parking lot, it is from the church windows across the parking lot, so I ALWAYS have the blinds either fully shut or mostly shut when I'm nude in my apartment. I want to respect others and not just toss my nude body in their face, unless they come to a blog like this, and in that case, they are looking for it. I do not even remotely think nudity is a social setting is dirty or wrong, but not all of society thinks like me, and I respect that.
Blinds are open so I can have natural light and I am dressed for the day. I spend the daylight hours with clothing on, as you have no idea how many times someone comes to my door, and I need the sunlight to keep me from being too depressed, so I compromise. As for the door, I seem to be the one who opens jars and bottles for people on the floor. I'm glad to help and I enjoy interacting with people. I often end up talking to others in the lobby or the laundry, and it's fun for me, even though I am rather shy in real life, I make myself interact and it's worth it. If I had a perfect life with all the money I'd ever need, I'd move to a place that was a nude friendly environment. I miss the days of being at nude resorts and nude camping - not to mention nude events on peoples farms and acreages. Most of the people I enjoyed the nude life with are either dead or moved far away. I can't afford to travel to camps and so on, so here I am, a part time nudist (sadly).
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letting it All Hang Out (Dare to Love Yourself)

See Yourself How You Are, Not How Others Say You Are

Being in an Apartment is not Optimal for Nudism